Thursday, December 1, 2011

Evan the Artist

Our family photo for the year.  Isn't this great?  I don't think any of us have had hair or noses before - and he even gave me blue eyes!  This kid is my new favorite artists.  Eat your heart out, Maxfield Parrish.

Here are the two new beautiful paintings I had commissioned this week. When hung like this they remind me of a moon rising over a field. Evan painted these for me at ArtReach while I was writing thank you notes.  They are on actual canvas and he even remembered to paint the sides!  What a guy.

I bought a new camera (finally) on Black Friday this year.  I've been playing around with it all week, albeit it quite ungracefully.  I think its going to take me quite some time to get all of the settings right.

Still playing with the camera...

Evan no longer fits in a Tupperware box.

Yep, still playing.

Playing with the camera settings at the Holiday Stroll.

Red Wing Trolley

No comments: