Monday, September 15, 2008

So...I decided to switch up our blog a bit. We are without our digital camera for at least a week (its in the shop) so I thought I would play around a bit with our background. My new favorite part? The "Useless Fact of the Day" section on the bottom left. For those of you that need a little break from work I also added the classic Pac-Man game. Have fun.

In the meantime, I thought I would share a cute story:

On Friday night around 3am, Baxter the cat jumped up on the family bed and in his usual fashion uttered a long "me-ooooow." Evan, from a dead sleep and without opening his eyes softly whispered "hi kitty." It was the cutest thing ever. I'm not actually sure that Evan woke up, I think the cats just have him trained to speak.

So, still no "mommy" or "daddy," but thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Irvin, Evan can now say "woof, woof!" (Its in a book they read to him.) I think we have another animal lover in our midst.

1 comment:

erica said...

Emily, that is SO cute about Evan and his "hi kitty" - oh, I love it! :) Too bad we don't have video of our lives just recording ya know?! It would be nice to have some of those precious moments on film! And, I'm jealous of your beautiful blog - do they have new ones on blogspot or did you get all creative on me and need to teach me some cool blog techniques!? ;) See you this afternoon -we can't wait to play!