Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hurray for warm(er) weather!

Warmer weather has allowed us to spend most of our days outside the past week. Although the temperature has ranged from 31 (yesterday) to 73 (last Sunday), we have had ample opportunity to get out for some much needed Vitamin D!


This is one of my favorite things about Evan. This is his "concentration tongue." Whenever he is thinking hard or concentrating on something his tongue pops out. I have about 20 pictures of him doing this and someday I am going to make a photo collage.

Grandma and Grandpa Irvin came over and showed us their new mini-van. Evan was busy drawing on the driveway at the time, and drew this picture of their van! I may be overreacting, but I think he may be a genius. It looks a lot like a van to me - even with three wheels. ;)

Spring wouldn't be complete without a little baseball. Check out out future Twins player. So far, Evan has about a .25 batting average!


All of these pictures begin with "I can't believe..!"
I can't believe...that Evan is big enough that I don't have to follow him up and down the playground equipment anymore!I can't believe...that Evan can climb this thing! Is he really big enough for this already?

I can't believe...that Evan can climb up this ladder like a "fy-maaan" (fireman) without making me nervous!
And I can't believe...that Evan's favorite thing in the whole wide world is STILL the swings. He wanted to live in his baby swing when he was little...and he still loves them. I actually have to coerce him out of the swings whenever we go to the park ("Please, Evan. Mommy has been pushing you on the swing for 45 minutes and she is starting to get motion sickness from watching you. Can we please go on the slide now???)

No comments: