Saturday, March 17, 2007

Not quite sure how this works...

So, neither one of us are quite sure how this works. A few of our friends have a blog here on blogger so we thought we would give it a try. All we really want it for is to post pictures and updates so hopefully it will suite our needs. For those of you that don't know, Emily is currently 22 weeks pregnant and has an ultrasound scheduled for Monday. We are hoping to post some baby updates on here once we figure out how to work it.

Congratulations to Darren and Jennie Asleson - and to their new arrival - Brynn Tressa Asleson, born Tuesday, 3.13.07 around 9am. We are also patiently waiting for Peyton Eckhoff's arrival any day now from Jeremy and Melissa Eckhoff. Congratulations to both couples!!!

And, of course, Emma Louise Neumann was born this past Thanksgiving to Derek and Annie Neumann. As soon as I figure out how to work this thing I will be sure to post some pictures of her - she is the cutest little thing I have ever seen! Emma, Annie and I all went shopping at the MOA yesterday and I think I was more tired than she was after the day was over. She is definitely her mother's daughter!

Well, that's it for our first post. I'll try and see if I can work this thing and put up a few wedding pictures that we never got around to posting anywhere else. And, of course, some pictures of "the kids..."

No comments: