Saturday, March 17, 2007

Wedding Photos, 9.9.07

Okay...so last time I tried this the whole page got screwed up, so we'll see how this goes. I thought I would post a few wedding photos to share since we never got around to posting any of them on the web like we meant to.

Enjoy! Thanks again to everyone who came, participated and helped out with the wedding. We honestly couldn't have pulled it off without you all.


The Wedding Party at Colvill Park, 9.9.07

A quick kiss under the arbor after the ceremony



Just the guys! Aren't they handsome? The two in the back on the right are single...ask me for phone numbers. ;)



The "Working Girls," Annie, Carol (the Rev), Emily and Stacey
Emma is in the picture, too...she's just not born yet. I got five Bridesmaids for the price of four!

Jeremy and his Best Man, Justin

Entering the Reception...the Happy Couple!

No comments: