Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello! Evan here. Its been an exciting week. I now have TWO bottom teeth (and mom has the bruises to show for it.) Plus, I learned how to "scoot" across the floor this week! When mom sets me down I see how far I can scoot before she comes to get me. While she was writing this blog I scooted myself four feet away from where she sat me. I like to roll around and push myself around backwards while on my belly. It’s great fun. I think I might start crawling any day now!
This photo may not seem very interesting, but what Evan is trying to do was fascinating to me! He stuck his left thumb through the hole in his wooden block, and he's trying to pick it up with his other hand! It was so funny. He couldn't understand why it wouldn't come out!
And here is Evan munching on a homemade teething biscuit. Yum. They don't actually taste very good. It's just quinoa, flax, apple juice and baby cereal baked until its as hard as a rock. Oh, and a fun fact - I cut them into the shape of doggy biscuits. Hehehe...


No comments: