Sunday, February 17, 2008

Yay! We finally got out of the house! It has been a few weeks since we have been able to leave (outside of going to work), what with us all being sick and then it being so cold. So, Friday evening Grandma Barb came over to watch her grandson while Jeremy and I went to "Defending the Caveman" with the Gohams. It was nice to get out of the house and have a nice conversation with adults! Of course, we love staying home with Evan, but it is nice to go out every once in a while and pretend we still have a solcial life once in a while. Yesterday Evan's Grandpa Nelson, Aunt Karla and Great-Grandma Nelson came over to see him for a while. He got a kick out of Great-Grandma blowing kisses on his tummy and was a playful little guy.

Today I am going to a play with my pal, Becky, at 3pm. I feel like such a social butterfly this weekend! I can't wait until Spring when we can go lots of places like to zoo and play in the backyard. The warm weather can't come soon enough, as far as I'm concerned. I would move to a warmer climate, but seeing as I married a polar bear I think that's out of the question.

No comments: