Sunday, September 30, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my Grandmas!

My Grandma Irvin had a birthday on the 24th and my Grandma Novek had a birthday yesterday on the 29th! Mom ate lots of good food and cake this week. I had a great time seeing everyone and visiting with the extended families. I have been such a good boy this week! I have been happy and smiling all day every day.



Here I am with my Aunt Karla. Grandpa Nelson, Karla, Great-Grandma Nelson and Harlan came to see me last weekend. I had a good time.
And here I am with Great-Grandpa Ray in Lake City.
We went to Lake City to celebrate Grandma Novek's birthday, visit Ray and go to an open house where my Great-Grandma Bernice, Great-Grandpa Ray and all of my Great-Aunts, Great-Uncle and Grandma Novek grew up! Evan my Daddy lived there for a while when he was little! It was neat to visit the place that I have heard so many stories about. Click here for a link to the house's auction site.








No comments: