Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Its been a wonderful week and an awful week all at the same time. As for the good, the bad and the ugly...
THE GOOD:
  • Papa came to visit his new grandson! We have been having a fun time and getting lots of pictures.
  • Evan has really begun to coo and smile (when he wants to!) and has become very curious about the world around him - so fun!

THE BAD:

  • Jonas had surgery yesterday on his rump. It is really nasty and I won't go into detail. All I can say is when I picked him up from the vet's office I almost cried.
  • I'm exhausted! Between Evan and Jonas I haven't gotten much sleep. I feel like I run around all day and never get anything done.
  • I have to go back to work on Monday.

THE UGLY:

  • Jonas's rear end. Its very ugly at the moment. I won't post pictures of it, don't worry. Suffice to say he has to wear a cone and he can't sit down very well. He's on pain pills for a few days and antibiotics for two weeks. I feel so bad for the little bugger.

Papa and Evan

Dad and his little boy on game day

Evan wearing his "Jonas" sweatshirt (it has a beagle on it that looks just like Jonas!)

Wow, he looks so grown up in this picture!




No comments: