Sunday, September 2, 2007

Rico and Jonas napping on the couch. Rico stayed in that position for two hours. If I did that I wouldn't be able to get up!

I made Evan a mobile on Friday night. Its a bit wobbly and unbalanced but he seems to like it. It keeps him occupied while I'm getting him dressed.



Evan discovered a toy on his crib mirror yesterday! I was so proud of him! I would have gotten his dad up to see, but it was pretty early in the morning. He laid there, content, for ten minutes banging the purple toy on the bottom and smiling at the "other" baby inside the mirror.


Some play time with Dad last night. Take a look at those chubby cheeks!



"Mom - quit flashing that light in my eyes! You're making me crabby!"


Evan loves his popasan swing!


No new news this week, I'm afraid. We missed the weigh-in at the hospital last week, so I'm not sure how much Evan weighs now. He sure has packed on the rolls, though! I love it. He has started to really smile this week and I hope (and PRAY) that his colic episodes are over for good. The last couple of nights have been pretty good for the most part...lets hope that lasts!


No comments: